Scot B. Scheffel, MD
Dr. Scheffel graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno, with high distinction. He joined Drs. Wade and Lewis in September of 2000 to pursue the treatment of medical and orthopedic sports related conditions. He is a team physician for Boise State University and Timberline High School. Dr. Scheffel is an Associate Clinical Professor for the University of Washington. He is also the Director for the primary care sports medicine fellowship and oversees the sports medicine training for local family medicine residents. He enjoys golfing, skiing, mountain biking, and spending time with his family.
- Undergrad: University Of Nevada Reno, Reno, NV
- Medical School: University Of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship: Family Practice Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Residency: Family Practice Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Fellowship/Sports Medicine: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute, Boise, ID