Jaclyn Cooperrider, M.D.
Dr. Cooperrider was born and raised in Idaho. She graduated from Eagle High School in 2006 where she played soccer. She went on to attend the University of Redlands where she played two years of varsity soccer, worked as an athletic training aide, and graduated summa cum laude with a B.S. in Biology. She attended medical school at University of Washington, graduating in 2014 and returned to Idaho to complete a residency in family medicine and a fellowship in sports medicine. She is also passionate about women’s health. In her free time, she enjoys running, mountain biking, backpacking, perfecting her Spanish, teaching yoga, and spending time with her husband and dog. Dr. Cooperrider will be in clinic starting in September.
- Undergrad: University of Redlands – Redlands, CA
- Medical School: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship: Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Residency: Family Medicine Residency of Idaho, Boise, ID
- Fellowship: Idaho Sports Medicine Institute, Boise, ID