Jennifer R. Miller, M.D.
Dr. Miller, a Boise native, was a volleyball, basketball and track athlete at Boise High. She joined the ISMI team in 2004. She is a team physician for Boise State University and Borah High School. She serves on the Boise School District sports medicine curriculum committee, the Idaho Youth Sports Commission Board (IYSC), and is a previous board member of Make-A-Wish Idaho and Special Olympics Idaho. She enjoys skiing, water sports, volleyball, tennis, travel, and time with her husband and two sons.
- Undergrad: University of Washington, Seattle WA
- Medical School: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Fellowship/Sports Medicine: Congress Medical Associates, Pasadena, CA