Michael J. Gustavel, MD
Dr. Gustavel is a Boise native and Borah High School graduate. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Idaho, where he played basketball and graduated summa cum laude. Dr. Gustavel joined ISMI in September of 2002. He serves as a team physician for Boise State University. Dr. Gustavel enjoys working out, music, snowboarding and spending time with his wife and two daughters.
- Undergrad: University Of Idaho, Moscow, ID
- Medical School: University Of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Internship: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Residency: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR
- Fellowship/Sports Medicine: San Diego Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, San Diego, CA