Dr. Curran is a graduate of Nampa High School. He attended medical school in Illinois graduating summa cum laude in 1994. His sports medicine fellowship was done at Harvard affiliate New England Baptist Hospital with the Boston Celtics in 1999. After practicing in the Treasure Valley for 16 years he joined Idaho Sports Medicine Institute in January, 2017. He is a team physician for Boise State University and Skyview High School. Dr. Curran enjoys time in the outdoors doing a variety of activities including skiing, mountain biking and wakesurfing. He also likes participating in medical mission work and is a devoted husband and father of three children.
- Undergrad: University of San Diego, San Diego CA
- Medical School: Midwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Internship: Rush University, Chicago, IL
- Residency: Rush University, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship/Sports Medicine: New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA